We are excited to announce that attorney and Patent 213 blog editor, Nicholas J. Landau, was included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® for Patent Law. Firmwide, seven patent attorneys at Bradley are listed by Best Lawyers. Several of our patent law attorneys also author blog content for Patent 213.
A member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group and contributing author and editor of the Patent 213 blog, Mr. Landau advises clients in the procurement, protection and litigation of all forms of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks and trade secrets. He is particularly experienced in patent prosecution, having drafted over 150 patent applications in numerous areas of technology. His patent prosecution experience includes multiple successful ex parte appeals. Mr. Landau’s practice also includes the management of large international patent portfolios and coordinating intellectual property strategy at the multinational level. He advises clients on their freedom to operate new products and services in light of the intellectual property rights of others, and how to avoid liability for infringing others’ rights.
Following are the other Bradley attorneys selected by Best Lawyers as “Lawyer of the Year” for Patent Law as well as their additional recognized practice areas:
- Jeffrey D. Dyess was named Antitrust Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Birmingham. He also is listed for Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent.
- Stephen H. Hall was named Litigation – Intellectual Property “Lawyer of the Year” in Huntsville. He also is listed for Litigation – Patent, Patent Law and Trademark Law.
The other patent attorneys listed as 2021 Best Lawyers are:
- Frank M. Caprio (Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trade Secrets Law, Trademark Law)
- Angela Holt (Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent)
- Mark D. Strachan (Litigation – Patent)
- Phillip E. Walker (Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trademark Law)
We are excited for our attorneys and Patent 213 blog authors on their achievements!